Available from 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Primarily work involves assisting in office administration.
Office administration includes:
- Receive visitors.
- Answer the telephone (multiple lines) and transfer calls, file documents physically and electronically etc.
- Assist in onboarding new hires.
- Responsibility of overlooking the cleanliness and organization of the office. Coordinating and communicating with the cleaning crew.
- Project/employee/client coordination.
- Typing memos, emails, letters, transmittals and reports, scanning and emailing when appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office supplies.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Protect confidential information.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner