Other storage/warehouse and industrial projects done by Russell and Dawson include
- Hamilton Standard Aftermarket Support Facility, East Windsor, Connecticut
- CSC – Generators and Switchgear at Wilmington, Delaware
- Kamatics Industrial Building, Bloomfield, Connecticut
- Capitol Transit Co., Hartford, Connecticut
- Craco Company, Clinton, Connecticut
About Russell and Dawson
Russell and Dawson is an integrated client-1st architectural design, engineering and construction services firm based out of Hartford, Connecticut. Since 1965, Russell and Dawson has created more than 100 million square feet of space with trust and creativity through the execution of more than 10,000 projects across various sectors in the northeast states.