COMMUNITY AND RECREATION DESIGN PROJECTS
Russell and Dawson has been actively involved with various communities to provide them Architecture, Engineering and Construction services. We have provided Architectural Design Services for various Recreation and Community projects since 1965. Russell and Dawson helps the community to build places that bring people together. In all our projects, we strive to achieve a balance between the financial and functional needs of the community.
We seek to give meaning to the buildings and spaces that shape our lives. Our purpose is to serve our clients and their neighborhoods through the design of recreation spaces, schools, libraries, mixed-use developments, multi-family residential spaces, and a wide array of cultural and civic buildings. The buildings we create serve a meaningful purpose and give back to their communities for years to come.
SOME OF OUR COMMUNITY PROJECTS
- Jewish Community Center, West Hartford, CT
- Bienes Center, Broward County, FL
- First Cathedral, Bloomfield,CT
- Community Center, Guilford, CT
- Greater Hartford Community College, Hartford, CT
- Quinebaug Valley Community College, Danielson, CT
- Fairlawn Commons – Community Building, Fairlawn, NJ
- Holyoke Community College – Day Care, Holyoke, MA